Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I've been Tagged-Again

So I have been tagged again but this one is easy.
Post the 4th picture in your 4th folder on your computer and describe it.


This is a picture of Tyler standing on the start line, getting ready to race at World finals at Lake Havasu. If you can't tell, he is the one with the black and green lifejacket and the red helmet standing right next to the flag. This was our second year going to jetski races. He actually took 5th place that year! Way to go Babe! I love to watch him race, even though it makes me really nervous! Such fun times and great memories!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Good work. But you forgot to tag four other people!! :)

B and J said...

That was such a fun year!!! Someday maybe we will get to do it again!

Ross and Lea said...

I know this is random, but I came across your blog through the Burtons. My grandpa married his grandma. I know way to much info I just don't want you to think I am some crazy person. If I remember correctly Tyler has a sister named Becky. I was a good friend of hers and haven't been in touch in a long time. I would love to catch up with her if you could let me know how to contact her or give her my blog so that she can leave me a comment. My name is Lea we met at Laurel Legacy. Thanks so much!