Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Campfire

Hooray! Tyler is finally done with his test! He has studied sooo hard and it is finally over! It will be nice to have a husband and daddy again! To celebrate we decided to pull out the fire pit, roast marshmallows and make smores (we had to have some sort of chocolate, after all it was for Ty!). Our neighbors came over to hang out too. The boys figured out they could light their marshmallows on fire and they had a great time with their fire balls! We always have so much fun with them. It was a perfect night for a nice warm fire!




2 comments:

Angie said...

I love that Caders is wearing flip flops in October at night. I didn't know you guys had a fire pit!! Those are awesome, I'm jealous!

Sarah said...

YAY for Tyler. I don't know what test you're talking about but any finished test is a good thing. Looks like everyone had fun. And I am a big fan of flip flops any ole' time of year. Ask Ryan, it drives him nuts!

mmmmm. . . chocolate. . .