Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Day of Preschool


I can't believe that Cade is old enough to be going to preschool but his first day was September 4th. He was so excited to go. We had back to school night the week before and the day after when we were getting ready to go to bed he got big tears in his eyes and said, "Mom, we forgot to go to preschool today!" I had to explain that we didn't start for another week. He is going to the Frog Pond Preschool in Plain City. His teacher's name is Julie so there is a good chance she will become his "Nana" as well. There are actually twin boys in his class! He got a cool new Lightning Mcqueen "pack pack" that is about as big as he is.

He had to decorate a bag with his favorite things, Bob the Builder, cars, trucks, tractors, firefighters, and of course lots of red! He got to bring something special to school with him to show to everyone the first day. He chose to bring Scoop, his Bob the Builder "digger digger".


He made his first art project with finger paints and did such a great job! He had a great first day! I am so excited for him to learn and be able to play with other kids!


4 comments:

lhhadley said...

Jenny-
Angie found me and that is how I found your blog. Your kids are darling! I didn't know you had twins. They are precious. I actually have a Cade too. Great name:) I have just started this blog thing recently but I love to stay in touch with friends and checkup on their cute families. I will have to add you to my list. Hope all is well!
-Heather Hadley

Sarah said...

How fast they grow. . . first they're born, and then you blink and they're in school. What a cutie!

How about WHILE they're in school, eh? NICE!!! Although perhaps with the girls, it doesn't feel like much of a break. :)

Annie came home from school last week and said, "(Name) said she didn't want to be my friend anymore. She told me to go away and sit somewhere else." Broke my heart. That is one bad thing about school days--it gets harder to protect them. But then on Mother's Day they bring you a paper that says "I love you Mom because you are as beautiful as a watermelon!"

It doesn't get much better than that!

Eric and Brynn said...

You have a preschooler?!? I can't believe Caden is so big! Your twins are adorable. What a darling family you guys are. Congrats you guys! We miss you!

B and J said...

I can't believe he is in preschool! Brad loves his backpack, especially that is almost as big as Cade!
We missed you guys this week, Havasu isn't as fun without you! Hugs & Kisses to the kids!