Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been Tagged

So, I am a little late, as I am with everything in my life right now, but I've been tagged. So here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys
1. Tyler
2. My kiddos
3. The Gospel

Fears
1. That my children won't choose to do good things (especially as teenagers!)
2. That I won't be a good mom
3.
Getting stung by a bee ( I am deathly afraid of them)

Goals
1. Start exercising again (in all my spare time...ha!)

2. Get caught up on my scrapbooks (with the rest of my spare time haha!)

3. Get my basement/house organized (maybe by the time the twins are 21)


Obsessions/Collections
1. Twillight series-sadly I am through with the books

2. Sleep

3. I collect a lot of baby stuff right now! Two of everything!

Facts about me
1. I was born in St. George
2. I hate seafood of any form except for Halibut
3. I love super hot scalding baths with lots of bubbles!

I tag... Lisa, Sara, Jamie D., Mandy, and Melissa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm late too! :)

Andrea said...

I can't believe you have twin girls!!! How fun and congrats, I am soooooo happy for you!! I am glad I stumbled onto your blog from the Sissons. I have been wondering how you guys are doing. So email me sometime andreahcutler@gmail.com. I am honestly so excited I found you!

Angie said...

Let's keep it going. You're tagged again. Don't worry, it's fast and easy. Also kind of interesting. See my blog for instructions!!