Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lake Powell

So it's been a while, but back in July we went to Lake Powell with Tyler's family. We had a great time! We stayed on a really nice house boat (A GREAT BIG THANKS TO PAPA ROSS!!). Our air conditioning was broken the first day and I thought we were all going to die of heat, but once they fixed it, it was so nice! It was great to be all together and spend some time and have some good laughs! Cade was in heaven! Lots of jetskiing, swimming, sandcastles, rivers, and fun!







We could hardly get him off the jetski or out of the water! Tyler couldn't have been more proud!! He and Tyler played all day long every day we were there!! I even got Cade to ride on the tube behind Papa Ross' boat and go down the big slide off the house boat! Boy he is really growing up!


I didn't get much sun because I was mostly inside with the girls, but it was still a great time! When it was time to go home, Cade just wanted to stay and kept saying the whole drive home, "Let's go to Lake Powell again!" Boating must be in his blood!!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have a whole new respect for you Jen. Every time we go to Lake Powell I'm plagued by child drowning nightmares for weeks in advance. I'm almost convinced we'll have to take a hiatus from our Lake Powell extravaganzas after child #3, but you went with three! I'm very impressed. Isn't Lake Powell great? As soon as I get the rest of my Connecticut pictures from my sister, I'll post that trip we all took. Annie also loved the tube--she went with Gretchen as I was in the boat tightly clutching my life-vested son. I need to relax!

Glad you guys had a fun time!