Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Halloween...A Little Late

Ok, so I know Halloween is way over and gone, but I had to at least post a few pictures of my kids in their costumes, just so I can remember we did celebrate Halloween! Here are my two little bugs waiting patiently for their candy!
Cade was Batman this year, and he has gotten good use of his costume! He has been in it almost every day, all day long! He is obsessed with Batman, though he has never even seen a show or anything about him.
Ella as a ladybug.
Abby as a bumblebee.

I tried to get a picture of all three of them in their costumes, which did not work at all! Oh well, maybe next year!

3 comments:

Amy said...

SO CUTE!!

B and J said...

The Girls costumes are adorable, of course we already knew how good Cade looked in his :)

Sunflower-6 said...

Love the costumes!! Your kids are so cute.