Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cade Funnies

So, it's been forever since I have posted, and who knows if I will go back and post previous occasions or not. Our dumb computer is having such issues. It will not read my memory cards so I can't get any pictures off my camera! It's driving me crazy! So... instead of cute pics here are a few funny/cute things Caders has said lately.

One day he was rubbing Tyler's hair on his forearm and he looked at him and said, "Dad, you sure have a lot of fur!"

The other day Cade ate a bite of chicken nugget before we said a prayer. I stopped him from eating and said a quick prayer. When I got done he was upset with me because I didn't bless the bite of chicken nugget that was in his tummy. Yes, we had to say another prayer just to bless that bite. It went something like this... Dear H.F. please bless the bite of chicken nugget that is already in my tummy. Thank you.

One day Cade said to me, "Mom, I will love that sister (pointing to Ella) ok." I said, "Don't you love them both?" He said, "Well, you can love that one (Abby) and I'll just love this one." I guess two is too many to love.

Cade got a new fire station for Christmas (and if I ever get my computer to work I might post a picture of it). It has a big red hook attached to a string that he can wind up. One night when he was saying family prayers he said, "thank you for my fire station and for my hooker. Please bless for my hooker." A few days later I was playing with him and he said, "Mom, you are the best hooker!" Hope he doesn't repeat that in public!

One day I was trying to help Cade decide which scripture show to watch. He said he wanted one about Jesus. I pulled a few out and was showing him saying, "This is the one where Jesus is born, and this is the one where Jesus dies..." He picked up this one and said, "and Mom, this is the one when Jesus is a girl." I know this is a terrible picture but it is the best one I could find. To Cade's credit, Jesus does have long hair and is kind of wearing what looks like a dress. I had to explain to him why Jesus was never a girl. I laughed so hard! I just love that kid! He keeps me laughing!

6 comments:

Angie said...

The last one made me laugh so hard!!! Tay things Mogley (sp?) from Jungle Book is a girl. They really shouldn't put long hair on boys :)

lhhadley said...

I love hearing what kids say....there is never a dull moment as a mom!

Steph said...

Haha!! Oh man, those are hilarious!! I'm glad that you've kept track of those things, I can't wait to see what funny things Selma will say when she's older.. Cute little Cade :)

A Erickson said...

Ha! Those are priceless! Love it!

Kristen said...

I love it That is so Funny!!! HE is so cute

The Sjoblom Family said...

Too cute. I love all the funny things they do. So we missed church yesterday....because I forgot the time changed. Scotland was so sad because she said she wanted to see Cade. We need to get together and let them play.