Thursday, September 18, 2008

Giggles

I don't think there is any other sound I love more than to hear babies and little kids giggle. Back on July 16th, (Ok, it's been a while ago, but I was having trouble getting the video clips to work) I was at my mom's house and we were outside. Cade was jumping on the tramp and I was holding Abby just rocking her. Cade was being silly and would jump up and then do a crazy fall. All of the sudden, Abby just started to giggle. He did it again and again and she just kept giggling. This probably went on for about ten minutes. When he would just jump, she would just watch him but no giggles. When he would do some silly trick and fall down, she would giggle. It was so cute! We actually even got some on camera! This was the first time she giggled!



Ironically enough, the very next day I was playing with Ella after I fed her and she started to giggle! It was so cute! I love when they start to giggle and laugh! We were so lucky we got both of their first giggles on camera!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Jen, I was looking at some old comments and saw that you had left a comment a while back. I promise I haven't been ignoring you. I seriously just saw it! Sorry. I'm SOOO happy that you guys have a blog. It's such a fun way to keep in touch and I love being able to see pictures of you're adorable kids!

A Erickson said...

I LOVE the giggles! How precious! That is one of the best sounds in the world! Cute blog!

Angie said...

The one of Abby is hilarious!! Loves the big bro.