Wednesday, August 27, 2008

4 Months


I can't believe the girls are already 4 months old! Where has the time gone? Oh ya, nursing, changing, rocking, nursing, bouncing, nursing, changing, bouncing, nursing again, rocking, nursing again.... I took them to their 4 month check up on Monday and they are doing great! Abby weighs 12 lbs. and Ella weighs 12 lbs. 4 oz.! She finally passed her sister up! It is kind of crazy to think that they still weighed more together when they were born then just one of them weighs now! No wonder I was humongus!! Ella can roll over from her back to her stomach. Abby can roll from her stomach to her back. Neither one of them can do both! They are both still in their bassenets, but hopefully will soon be in their cribs since the basement is almost finished! They are cooing and laughing and a ton of fun!

8 comments:

Angie said...

I can't believe it either! They are getting so big. I can't believe they don't match in this picture though :)

LeLe said...

Jen!!! I had no idea that you were a blogger. Why didn't I know this? I'm so glad you do! I love the picts of the boys campin in the back yard. That's great! And your girls as always are beautiful.

April said...

Hi Jen its me, April Speechly Maw, remember from good old jenny craig? How are you? I found you from Melissa's, what adorable little kids. So cute and twin girls? How fun.

Angie said...

Tag, your it. Check out my blog for instructions.

Steph said...

I can't believe how big they're getting, they are such dolls and I can't wait to see you guys again!! I love the posts before this too with Tyler and Cade, what an awesome dad! And making a ladder for the skunk, very impressive. I guess I'll see you guys at the family reunion right? Oh and if the offer still stands, I would love to take your diaper genie off your hands. Being in a condo, I don't want to walk up the flights of stairs and out to the dumpster to take all the diapers out :) You're so sweet for offering! Thanks Jen!

Tesha said...

They are beautiful!! Are your starting to fill alive again? I kept thinking each year older they got would be easier - honestly I think easier did not come until about 4, but as I'm sure your experiencing as they get older its different - not always easier, but the changes are good. Such an amazing blessing - worth all the sleepless nights!!!

Sarah said...

Jen I just can't believe how cute and amazing your family is! Well, I guess I can considering how cute and amazing you and Tyler are. Okay, Tyler, handsome and manly--not cute. Fine. Anyway, just wanted to drop a little hello and say that I hope you're all doing well. I added you to my blog list--hope that is okay!

Heather said...

I dont think I have congratulated you guys yet on your new little girls, they are absolutley beautiful! CONGRATS!!!